How to choose where new villagers live by dazza bound
I already knew this tricks but never found a good video about until now. For those who don’t know about these tricks I think this videos can be useful.
This reset trick can be used for the campsite too. Remember to create a new character before entering the town as mayor or it won’t work.
Main points of the video:
- Create new character and start a new game (don’t enter the town as mayor or it won’t work)
- Search for a plot of land. Don’t talk with Isabella or Nook yet
- If you don’t like where the plot is located. Don´t save, reset and start a new character
- If you like where is placed go talk with Isabella and Nook
- With the help of Nook place the tent (your home) away from flowers or other things you don’t want to lose
- When the game let’s you save do it. Don’t turn off the game without saving
- Save the game as the new character and start the game as mayor
- Go check if the plot is in place. It should be there
- If you want you can now delete your new character. You don’t need it anymore
For the campsite
Do the same but instead of searching for a plot of land enter the campsite and see if the desired villager is inside if not reset and start over. When he appears save and start as mayor.
finally. omg thank you
so guess what i got another job at a new town but it was kinda hard frist we didnt have that many items to became with and ppl were just rude
i think she was very happy , best job ever
okay you have no idea how much i hate this girl she come in her all the fucking time asking for shit we DONT HAVE we even got a sign out side say thing we dont have!!!
now i know what your think “how come i gave it to that blond girl”?… ……she pretty damn hot!!! pffffhh im just say!!!
love you elsie will have chesscake next time:D
long story short .. nobody works at this places it sucks.. —_—
Who needs X and Y when you have imagination!!!~
bless ur soul
i want attention but cookie the little shit is ignoring me